The Libby app is a new, one-tap reading app for borrowing digital books and audiobooks from your library.
This free app, created by OverDrive, is available for Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), and Windows 10 devices.
- Install the Libby app from your device’s app store
- Open the app and find your library. You can search by library name, city, or zip code.
- Browse your library’s collection and borrow a title. When prompted, sign in. You’ll need a valid library card to complete this step.
- Borrowed titles appear on your Shelf and download to the app automatically so you can read them when you’re offline.
From your Shelf, you can:
- Tap Start Reading or Start Listening to open a title.
- Tap the cover image, then Send to Device to send a book to Kindle.
- Happy Reading
If you can’t get Libby on your device, you can try using the original OverDrive app.
For more help, visit help.overdrive.com.